You can start showing up as early as 1pm to get registered and placed into a pool. Once you are placed in a pool you will be given a start time, location, and score card. We appreciate those who arrive early and ready to play.
Pool Play Details:
- Each team is placed into a pool upon arrival and each pool will have at most 4 teams.
- Each team will play every other team in their pool. (3 games)
- All pool play matches for a single pool must be completed within an *hour*.
- All pool play games are scored using rally scoring. This means your points will increase each round by the number of points you scored in the round, regardless of how many points your opponent scored that round.
- In order to speed up pool play and ensure all games finish on time we will not be doing the tradition differential scoring method during pool play.
- If any team has 21 or more points after a round the game is over. There can be ties.
- The winner of the pool (record) will advance into bracket play. Tie breaks are settled by head-to-head record during pool play.
- In all pool play matches opponents will do a coin flip to determine who goes first. (Winner decides who goes first)
Bracket Play Detaisl:
- Pool play winners will play in a single elimination bracket.
- Bracket play will start as soon pool play commences or sooner.
- Bracket play games will be scored using traditional differential scoring and will be 21 points, must win by 2
- Prizes will be rewarded to the top four teams in bracket play.
More details at NE Voyagers